Whether you have questions about products, need a quotation, want to request documents or need spare parts – the trained professionals of the brand manufacturer MAICO are always here for you!
MAICO is your competent partner before, during and after your purchase. We are pleased to assist you however we can.
The MAICO web pages are an offering from Maico Elektroapparate-Fabrik GmbH (hereinafter referred to as MAICO). MAICO uses its website to inform customers and interested parties of fan and ventilation engineering products. We attach great importance to protecting your personal data as we collect, process and use it during your visit to the MAICO web pages. We only collect, process and use your data as specified by law, as prescribed for example in the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) or the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The MAICO web pages are in line with the regulations as laid down in the data protection regulations. This grants you the user of these web pages peace of mind that your personal rights and the right to informational self-determination are being observed and granted. The following declaration gives you explanatory information about how we handle your data.
(1) You can visit the MAICO web pages without giving any information about yourself. MAICO is constantly working on improving and updating the information provided on its web pages for customers and interested parties in order to raise the appeal of its website. To this end, each time the MAICO web pages are accessed, data regarding the request for the website is stored (visitor, usage, origin and Web technology). This data is not assigned to any natural person and is only used by MAICO for internal and statistical purposes (hereinafter referred to as "visitor data").
(2) In order to make use of certain functions and to improve the appeal of its web pages, MAICO uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer. Most of the cookies used by MAICO are deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and enable MAICO to recognise your computer the next time you visit us (so-called long term cookies). You can, however, modify your browser settings so that you are informed when cookies are sent, allowing you to decide on a case-to-case basis whether to accept them or not or you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies. However, the non-acceptance of cookies may restrict the full functionality of the MAICO website.
(3) When visiting the MAICO web pages, data is collected and stored in an anonymised form for marketing and optimisation purposes, through the deployment of web analysis software. Using the acquired visitor data, MAICO creates anonymised user profiles for the purposes of promotion, market research and to improve the appeal of the information on offer. It is not however possible to identify you as a person from this information. Visitor data is not passed on to third parties.
(4) The Matomo web analytics application is used on our internet site. Matomo is open source software which evaluates website visitors' access. The analysis is made possible by using cookies, which are text files. These cookies collect information regarding your use of our website. Your IP address will be anonymised and the data will be stored on a Maico server. However, you have the option of preventing the Matomo cookies from being stored on your computer. You do have the possibility of avoiding cookies from being saved to your computer. To do this, you must modify the settings in your internet browser accordingly. The result can be that you are unable to use our website features completely. The storage of cookies on your computer can also be disabled at the bottom of this page.
(5) Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or other contact data (hereinafter referred to as "personal data") are not recorded unless you have provided the data voluntarily. This may be the case, for example, when requesting a quotation, when registering for our newsletter, when generating a ventilation certificate, as part of an online registration for a training seminar, when registering to be added to the press mailing list or when requesting product information. With regard to the deletion of details and the withdrawal of consent, we would also advise you to refer to § 6 of this declaration.
(6) If you have provided MAICO with personal data via the information system, MAICO only uses this data to respond to your requests and enquiries. In particular MAICO uses your details to provide any information you have requested (by phone, e-mail or by post). If you have provided your e-mail address and other contact details, MAICO will send you the corresponding information. The data you provide is stored in a file or in an e-mail program and used for the correspondence to provide the information requested. If you have sent MAICO an inquiry/request from the respective information page, MAICO will forward this to the appropriate contact person. Person-related data will be collected and processed for the following services and functions:
Your person-related data is treated with confidentiality at all times. Your personal data will not be disseminated, sold or passed on in any other way to third parties unless MAICO is obliged by law or a court ruling to do so or if such action is needed for prosecution or law enforcement should MAICO's IT infrastructure be attacked.
MAICO strives to take all the necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your person-related data such that it is not accessible to either third parties or the general public. If you contact us by e-mail, we would advise you that we cannot ensure the confidentiality of any information provided. Third parties may access the content of e-mails. We would therefore advise you to send us confidential information exclusively by post.
(1) You can withdraw your future consent to subscribe for newsletters at any time by entering your e-mail address in the box provided on the Unsubscribe Newsletter web page.
(2) You can withdraw your consent for receiving mail by post at any time with effect for the future by removing your address from the mailing list by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Acknowledgments.
(3) You have the following rights with respect to MAICO:
For this, please contact the party responsible or the contact person for data protection.
In the event of questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your person-related data and for information, rectification, refusal of access or deletion of data and the revocation of consents granted, please contact:
Corporate and Data Privacy Consultation
Dipl.-Ing. Jorg Hagen
Tel. 05108 90 90 112
Maico Elektroapparate-Fabrik GmbH
78056 Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany
Tel. 07720 694-0
Version: Date 25/05/2018
Here you can search for products, documents, contents pages etc.