New Product Developments
- Very quiet centralised ventilation and extraction system.
- For apartments up to 130 m².
- Various models. With and without bypass.
- Up to 160 m³/h.
- Small dimensions result in a compact unit.
- Space-saving thanks to left-hand and right-hand versions.
- Very high heat recovery rate saves energy and costs.
- Energy-saving DC motors go easy on the wallet.
- Protects against pollen in the room air thanks to G4 and F7 filters.
- 4 levels ensure demand-oriented ventilation and air extraction.
ECA 150 ipro small room fan
- Intelligently programmed small room fan for very demanding requirements.
- Timeless, stylish design that can be elegantly integrated into any surroundings.
- Four operating programs available.
- With level 1 (200 m³/h) and level 2 (250 m³/h) as standard.
- Programmable for more individuality and demand-oriented ventilation.
- Version F, H and B: Barrier-free products as the fan switches itself on and off automatically.
- Low energy consumption that's easy on the environment and the wallet.
- Simple setting of start delay and overrun time.
- Flexible installation as it can be fitted in any position.
- Axial duct fans in nominal sizes DN 250 to DN 600.
- Allows for flexible use.
- For commercial use: durable, powerful and robust.
- Equipped with integrated guided vanes for homogeneous characteristic curves, high efficiency and energy-saving operation.
- High degree of protection IP 55.
- Centrifugal duct fans in nominal sizes DN 100 to DN 200
- Ventilation or air extraction, depending on the installation direction
- Supply of small to medium air volumes of up to 700 m³/h at high resistances
- Through direct installation in ventilation ducts, the exhaust air is removed in the quickest way
- Very compact, space-saving unit
- Extensive range of accessories
- EC fans are particularly efficient
- Operating costs and CO2 emissions are low
- Purchase costs are paid back within a short period
- Free from maintenance and wear over the entire service life
- Regulation components integrated in motor
- Pleasantly quiet operations
- The series was developed especially for the tough operating conditions of a kitchen exhaust air fan
The motor is separate from the air flow
- Energy-efficient, economical and convenient
- Pleasantly quiet
- External assembly also possible
- Optimised efficiency, low maintenance costs
- Quick, low-cost installation
- Simple cleaning thanks to swivellable fan
- Uses proven EnQcean radio technology
- Suitable for living rooms up to 140 m²
- The system requires no adjustment
- Ventilation ducts don’t have to be laid making it ideal for redevelopment
- No elaborate planning needed, number of components depends on apartment size
Outside air opening ALD 125, ALD 125 VA, ALD 160, ALD 160 VA
FFT 30 K humidity and temperature sensor
WSET 250 enthalpy heat exchanger
MAICO films on Youtube
Emotional, funny or providing technical details – in any case the new MAICO films are worth a click!